Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Off-centered post


Procrastination. “They” say it’s one of the most desirable traits in a human being (They do not). I have truly mastered the art of procrastination. With years of practice and dedication I can skillfully move things to the back burner to the point where they get good, crusty, and burned (figuratively speaking). No amount of mixing or seasoning will remedy that. I’ve made peace with this “less than ideal" quality, but tend to feel bad when it affects others.  So, I’m stirring up the junk in the bottom of the pot and cracking down on this post I should have written 3 months ago. Thanks for your patience, Logan and Jimmy, at Eat A Duck. In my own defense, it did need some time to simmer (char?).  I mean, how do you effectively describe the creative genius behind one of the best breweries in the country?  And, in a prompt manner, at that? Impossible...

All of the gory details (hop swappin', 'shroom swoonin', ale & food pair-a-palooza) are here, at Eat A Duck, the best food blog I've ever had the pleasure of guest posting for. Thanks for having me, guys! 

Heeeere, fishy fishy...
Go! Read! Now!


No comments:

Post a Comment